AJOBI is a monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The AJOBI invites paper contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research
2. Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topic
3. Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
4. Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
5. Technical Notes
Guidelines to Contributors
Click Here to Download the Template
- All manuscripts must be the author(s) original, un-published work and must not be under - consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be less than or equal to 10 pages.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper
◦ Title of Research Paper
◦ Author’s affiliation with name, designation, departtment, college, place, country
◦ Abstract With Keywords
- BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/ SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- BIOGRAPHY WITH PHOTO. (optional)
5. Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the AJOBI paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
6. Once the paper is accepted, the author(s) are assumed to send copyrights of the paper over to AJOBI. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same from the editor.
• Authors shall be required to ensure that their papers submitted for publication are not violative of provisions of copyright act, whatsoever, in order to avoid legal complications in future.
• AJOBI will send the copyright form after accepting the submitted paper.
• Authors shall be required to transfer the copyright of each publication to AJOBI by signing the copyright form.
All manuscripts are blind peer reviewed by the editorial board and assigned reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewer’s comments to authors within 2 weeks. The editorial board will re-review manuscripts that are pending for revision. It is the goal of the AJOBI to publish accepted manuscripts within 2 weeks after submission.
Governing Law and Venue
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Rwanda, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Kigali, Rwanda